Saturday, June 20, 2009

Pictures!

Here are some pictures to show you what Del and I have been up to! Tomorrow makes it a whole three weeks of us being here. It has been such a great experience and I cant wait to be able to update you more often now that we get internet! The people I live with all created a blog where everyone blogs together, so if you want to check that out its http://kitaleleadershipinstitute.blogspot.com/

This is Faith who I blogged about earlier, she is darling.

Such a fun little boy named Benja!

This is Patricia, a young girl who lives in a house full of 43 kids!

One of the two ways we get from place to place in Kitale.

Del and I holding some kittens!

Delia 'teaching' her class.


A bunch of school children and I.


These are kids we get to go and visit every Wednesday and Sunday!



Love you all.

8 comments:

  1. its sooo good to see you girls! thanks for updating torie. miss you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, it is so cool to see these picures. I miss you both terribly. You seen andrew or jambi?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will write more when I get home. Your dad is making me prove that I can do this without him. He says I am a computer retard. I love you. I am computer awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kevin that kitten picture was just for you.
    linds i have seen andrew a few times but have yet to get a picture, as soon as i do i will post it though! he is a whole head taller than me. also i heard jambi is doing great in a school now but i have not seen her yet. also i love you so much.
    bella! i love you you so much too! you are super awesome, kiss yourself on the mouth for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh.
    These are wonderful pictures.
    You both look radiant.
    I miss you so much.
    I love being able to see you in what you are doing. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you...I'm SO incredibly proud of you. Can't wait to see your sweet face when you get "home".

    PS..Delia is ONE* of the funniest people I know. The cat picture left me speechless!

    * You are also..just not as funny as Del in this pic.

    -Court

    ReplyDelete